- Merit Increase
- One Year from Date of Hire. Employees are eligible for a merit increase
based on annual performance evaluation.
- Retirement Plan
- Date of hire. The housing authority contributes 10 percent of the employee's
gross income towards the retirement plan. An employee is vested 20 percent
for every year of employment for the first five years. Employees may also
choose from two additional deferred compensation plans for a retirement
- Life Insurance
- The Housing Authority provides Life Insurance in the amount equal to 1 times annual earnings to a maximum of $200,000 for the employee. Additional voluntary term life insurance coverage may be purchased.
- Health Insurance
- PPO Co-Pay health insurance premiums are is paid at 100 percent for
the employee. Additional coverage for family members can also be purchased.
The Housing Authority pays 75% of dependent’s premium.
- Dental Insurance
- DHMO dental insurance premium is paid at 100% for the employee. Additional
coverage for family members can be purchased. The Housing Authority pays
75% of dependent’s premium. PPO plans are also available for an additional
- Gold's Gym Membership
- First of the month after date of hire. $35 enrollment fee. Employee
$12.44/ pay period. Additional member $10.82/ pay period.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- A voluntary program available for employees who wish to allocate pre-tax
dollars from your paycheck into an account used to cover eligible medical
expenses and dependent childcare effective the 1st of the month following
date of hire.
- The Housing Authority also offers supplemental insurance, through AFLAC,
that includes personal accident coverage, critical illness coverage, hospital
intensive care protection, and short-term disability.